Saturday, February 18, 2023

A New Beginning (With a Little Organization)

 This blog was started a long time ago for me to have a place to put my thoughts; a safe place where I could hopefully "say" things, that were bothering me, or ideas I have without bothering those around me. Growing up with ADHD, it is common for us to speak without a filter, knowing we will suffer the repercussions of speaking our mind. Not that everything I have said, needs to be said aloud. But with age comes wisdom, and I find that sometimes, people have learned form my thoughts. So I will be back to posting thoughts here. 

Feel free to join in, discuss, debate or just read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVIVE US AGAIN!

Photo from: JuicyEcumenism.com As a former student of Asbury Theological Seminary, I have been asked to weigh-in on the event taking place a...